Overview example of a reporting system solution
Each and everybody within an organization should have all the information necessary to perform activities efficient, correct while gaining personal satisfaction with the job.
What information are we dealing with?
This could be required details for processing a client’s request within a service organization, the right machinery and material to perform activities in production facilities as well as correct and understandable reports on financials and performance for management decision making process.
A crucial point is to know what happened in the past, the presence and to have a clear vision or goal in order to find the right strategy for the future.
The goal is to clearly display the situation of the organization or the area in scope.
We perform this by coming to your organization, retrieving information, analyze it and writing an audit report.
- In initial communication with our clients we evaluate the situation and create a document to capture basic goal and what you want to get our of it.
- Next is to clarify which information is available and how to get it.
- Based on this we take our Universal information matrix and retrieve this information.
Each step in the information cycle will be represented. – More details in the presentation “Business Intelligence and the pursuit of improving organization”
- Next step is that we analyze the data and in an iteration process create an audit type report for your organization. The result can be having wide scope depending on the focus agreed.
E.g. some tool could be used in a better way.- It can be communication that is not working out just fine.
-It can involve larger attributes such as IT changes, organizational( tasks, roles, etc..) or process changes (from working instruction level up to management or production processes.)
As we work with standardized concept we avoid to reinvent the wheel at given situations as well as we don’t run into risk to waste time for irrelevant or minor priorities. We bring power for decision making.
- In a handover meeting with presentation of the results further steps can be decided. The question of “What is going on here” should be then clearly answered.